Are you struggling with meditation? Meditation sounds simple enough, but in practice, it can be incredibly difficult to stay focused on your technique, and hard to stick with your practice every day.
1-1 coaching sessions are designed to help you handle any problems that come up with meditation and give you practical help with working through them.
I can help:
- Give you practical strategies for quietening your mind when it refuses to calm down.
- Work out a practical plan for dealing with sleepiness during meditation.
- Find a way to meditate when major life changes come along, such as having a baby.
- Develop a meditation routine that really fits your life. A routine that you find easy to do, and you look forward to each day.
- Reinvigorate your practice when you feel stuck in a rut.
In my 20 years of practice and 8 years of teaching meditation, I’ve noticed that everyone struggles at times with meditation. Even the most seasoned practitioners plateau and find it difficult at times. The key to overcoming problems and sticking with your practice, is knowing what you can do when it all feels too hard. That’s why I’m offering these sessions focussed exclusively on you and the problems you’re having with meditation right now.
You know meditation is good for you. You know that it helps you see your life more clearly, makes you feel calmer, helps you be more present, and much more. And you also know you need to stick at it, to continue to feel the benefits. That’s why it’s worth pushing through this tricky patch. Things will get better. I can help you get through this. You will come out the other side smiling.
Price includes 1 hour initial session, plus a 30 minute follow-up 1-2 weeks later.
How to Schedule Your Session
- Select a time that works for you
- Make your payment of $197 USD
- Receive a confirmation of your payment and session time.
- Show up for the call on Skype.
Since starting meditation with Catherine, I find myself being more calm in my day to day life. I’m listening more than I’m talking. I’m decluttering everything! Catherine is very calm, practical, and realistic about the experiences of meditation. I absolutely recommend her meditation classes.
— Suzi Kenney, Moss Vale
Policies – Payments, Refunds & Cancellations
- Payment is due at the time you schedule your session. Sessions will not be confirmed until payment has been received.
- Please don’t be late for your session, as all sessions conclude at the scheduled time.
- If you are need to cancel or reschedule, please let me know at least 24 hours in advance. Your fee will be refunded in full if you give more than 24 hours notice for a cancellation. However if you give less than 24 hours notice, your fee is not refundable, as it is difficult to refill your time slot at short notice.
- Sessions are for 1 person only. If you’d like to have a friend or family member join you, an additional fee of $100 USD per person needs to be paid before the session starts.